- RFA can result in no more use for antithyroid drugs, no scar and no need for thyroid hormone after surgery or RAI/131 therapy.
- The patient as a 1 cm toxic nodule with elevated T4 and non-detectable TSH on Tapazole to control the hyperthyroidism.
- FNA was class II.
- No RFA treatment was offered, only surgery or radioiodine.
- A one cm toxic nodule is can be easily treated with RFA.
- Call me for details if you have a toxic or autonomous functioning thyroid nodule AFTN.
- 1-310-393-8860 or secure email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask for Alicia.
Toxic Nodule Can Be Treated without RadioIodine or Surgery by Radiofrequency Ablation No Scar No Thyroid Hormone or Continued Antithyroid Drugs.
Posted November 18, 2021 by Dr Guttler
Add Your Comment