Dr.Guttler’s Thyroid Patient Blog Post: Enhanced Well Being in Some Patients on Excessive Thyroid Hormone Replacement or With Untreated Graves’ Disease
P. Perros et al
1. Enhanced well being with excessive thyroid homone is not widely recognized.
2. Well being ,mood and psychological features are associated with excessive thyroid hormone either from over treatment or Graves’ disease.
3. This explains why some thyroid patients seek over treatment who report significant improvement of higher doses.
4. Also Graves’ patients may like the well being feeling of high thyroid hormone and fail to take the anti-thyroid drugs.
5. I have patients who always ask for a higher dose of thyroid hormone even when they are overdosed on the higher dose.
6. You might feel better on the higher dose but it has bad effects on your health.
Information at 310-393-8860 or email to email@example.com