- RFA is a game changer for your thyroid patients who want to avoid surgery, the scar and the need for lifetime thyroid medication.
- RFA is a new procedure that clinical and interventional thyroidologists need to learn.
- RFA out-competes surgery and will eventually make thyroid surgery for many conditions second choice.
- RFA is now first choice for benign thyroid nodules.
- It is rapidly gaining favor for recurrent lymph node metastatic disease and primary small papillary thyroid cancer at the expense of active surveilance AS or lobectomy.
- RFA is an outpatient procedure easily learn by clinical thyroidologists, and can be done in the office under only local Lidocaine.
- The procedure is less expensive than surgery.
- If you don’t learn to use RFA for your patients you need to refer to a thyroidologists that does.
- Call me for details.
- 13103938860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for Alicia
- Dr.G. I am in Los Angeles.
Pearls for Thyroidologists about RFA for their Patients.